Supporters donate funds to The Friends for a wide variety of reasons.
They may wish to say a "thank you" for the care they or a relative has received at the hospital or to commemorate the passing of a friend or relative.
Many donate as they believe that the work that The Friends do, and the way they use donations, is a great way of showing appreciation for the volunteers and the staff at the hospital - as well as improving the patient experience at the hospital.
Supporters can choose to:-
- Leave a legacy to the charity - this is one of our most significant sources of income as over the years since the Charity was founded approximately half of the Charity's funds have been provided through the generosity of personal legacies
- Open a Supporters Account (St Cross) at the Coventry Building Society
- Donate online through our page on Virgin Money Giving's website where you can make either regular or one off donations or set up a fundraising page in memory of someone or for any sponsored activity you are taking part in.
- Donate when you buy through Amazon or Giveasyoulive or even when you sell through eBay
- Send a cheque made out to 'The Friends of St Cross' and post it to the address shown on our Contact Us page
- Complete a standing order form to make regular contributions from your bank
- Deposit cash in one of the cylinders located in Out Patients, The Friends Blood Taking Unit or the Poplar Cafe at the hospital or in collecting tins in various shops and public houses around the town
If you are a UK tax payer then the value of the donation can be increased by 25% by ticking BOTH boxes in the online form or by completing a Gift Aid Declaration form when posting a cheque or standing order form to our office at St Cross.
Help us to make a difference to our community – play for just £1 a week
• For every £1 ticket The Friends will receive 50p back, a further 10p goes to other great causes in the local area
• We can do so much more with your support
• It’s a WIN WIN for us both – you also get the chance to win up to £25,000 every week!