The charity has a small team available to give talks about the history of the Hospital of St Cross, or St. Luke’s, and the work of The Friends.
St Cross was opened as long ago as 1884 and has an interesting history.
St Luke's was located on Lower Hillmorton Road and was originally the workhouse of the Rugby Union in 1819.
Want to know more? Please contact our
We have speakers to suit any event and make no charge for this service.