Supporters donate funds to The Friends for a wide variety of reasons.
They may wish to say a "thank you" for the care they or a relative has received at the hospital or to commemorate the passing of a friend or relative. Many donate as they believe that the work that The Friends do, and the way they use donations, is a great way of showing appreciation for the volunteers and the staff at the hospital - as well as improving the patient experience at the hospital.
Supporters can choose to:-
Leave a legacy to the charity - this is one of our most significant sources of income.
Over the years since the Charity was founded approximately half of the Charity's funds have been provided through the generosity of personal legacies.
Set up a fundraising page on Gofundme in memory of someone or for any sponsored activity you are taking part in.
or set up a permanent Tribute page in memory of someone on MuchLoved.com
|Donate when you buy through Easyfundraising, or even when you sell through eBay|
Make a Bank transfer or set up a standing order payable to The Friends of the Hospital of St Cross,
Unity Trust Bank
Sort Code 60-83-01
Account number 20456715
Donate online through PayPal Giving Fund where you can make one off donations with no fees deducted! You do not need a PayPal account to do this as the Fund will accept credit or debit card payments.
If you choose to Donate via the PayPal Giving Fun or donate by way of a bank transfer please email our
Alternatively, you might consider sending a cheque made out to 'The Friends of St Cross' and posting it to The Friends of St Cross, Brookfield House, Hospital of St Cross, Barby Road, Rugby CV22 5PX
|If you are a UK tax payer then the value of the donation can be increased by 25% by ticking BOTH boxes in the online form or by completing a Gift Aid Declaration form and posting it to our office, along with your cheque or a letter informing us that you have set up a standing order.|
The Charity welcomes requests for equipment from any of the services based in Rugby at the Hospital of St Cross or the Community Services based at the Orchard Centre. A list of items we have donated in recent years can be found on this page of the website.
We encourage requests for items that
- Improve patient and staff comfort or safety
- Enable treatments that are currently only available outside the Borough to be delivered in Rugby so that Rugby Residents do not have to travel
- Promote an increase in the number of patients that can be treated at St Cross
- Reduce waiting times for patients at St Cross
- Enhance the patient experience or service in any other way not mentioned above
Help us to make a difference to our community – play for just £1 a week
• For every £1 ticket The Friends will receive 50p back, a further 10p goes to other great causes in the local area
• We can do so much more with your support
• It’s a WIN WIN for us both – you also get the chance to win up to £25,000 every week!